Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your position is everywhere, your momentum is Zero

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Forums

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Forums   Forums EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 10:35 am

I feel it was unfair being asked to register twice on the forums on both accounts hence why I took one of the out of the alliance, even my suggestion for my username to be 'Androidn17 Androidno17' was thrown out the door.

Thank you, rant over

Androidn17
Back to top Go down

Forums Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forums   Forums EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 8:36 am

androidn17 wrote:
I feel it was unfair being asked to register twice on the forums on both accounts hence why I took one of the out of the alliance, even my suggestion for my username to be 'Androidn17 Androidno17' was thrown out the door.

Thank you, rant over

Androidn17

It is necessary for leadership to track who is registered in the forums. Members must be registered because alliance rules, orders, and leadership are posted here, as well as many guides. Additionally, players who are not in the alliance, or whom have left the alliance, must be removed from the forums due to the sensitive nature of the information that is at times posted here. Thus, it is necessary that each acct be registered using the WOL username, so that we can keep track. Multiple accounts, such as what you had, must be registered individually. This rule must be enforced in order to maintain effective control over who uses the forums. Besides, it aint hard to do so just *expletive register ur *expletive accts, all of them.
~Devin
Back to top Go down

Forums
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero :: General Discussions :: Complaints-
Jump to: