Zero
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

If your position is everywhere, your momentum is Zero

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Member Complaint: BLOODYhorns2

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Member Complaint: BLOODYhorns2 Empty
PostSubject: Member Complaint: BLOODYhorns2   Member Complaint: BLOODYhorns2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 12:27 am

Reason For Post: I (among many) am sick and tired of BLOODYhorns2's attitude. And something needs to be done about it.

Evidence: He is talking trash 24/7 to AM (Alliance Members), making fun of AM, constantly cursing at AM, etc. He has admitted to doing these types of things "just to piss you off" (aimed at a fellow AM). And the main reason why nothing has been done about this yet is because he has also admitted to watching the 'Alliance: Members' tab in-game in order to make sure that he stops all this when an officer (or someone of higher rank) logs in.

Final Note(s): I can't handle the stress of this situation anymore. If something isn't done about this soon / if he continues to do these things....then I will have no choice but to leave Zero. I'm sorry, but I just can't handle it anymore. I love this alliance, but he is ruining it.

Sad
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Complaint: BLOODYhorns2   Member Complaint: BLOODYhorns2 EmptySat Aug 07, 2010 7:01 am

Please post here if you feel the same i was unaware of this situation .
or post if you disagree.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Member Complaint: BLOODYhorns2   Member Complaint: BLOODYhorns2 EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 6:01 am

Final F-XIII wrote:
Reason For Post: I (among many) am sick and tired of BLOODYhorns2's attitude. And something needs to be done about it.

Evidence: He is talking trash 24/7 to AM (Alliance Members), making fun of AM, constantly cursing at AM, etc. He has admitted to doing these types of things "just to piss you off" (aimed at a fellow AM). And the main reason why nothing has been done about this yet is because he has also admitted to watching the 'Alliance: Members' tab in-game in order to make sure that he stops all this when an officer (or someone of higher rank) logs in.

Final Note(s): I can't handle the stress of this situation anymore. If something isn't done about this soon / if he continues to do these things....then I will have no choice but to leave Zero. I'm sorry, but I just can't handle it anymore. I love this alliance, but he is ruining it.

Sad
This matter has been researched, and the member BLOODYhorns2 has been subsequently removed from Zero alliance. ~Devin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Member Complaint: BLOODYhorns2   Member Complaint: BLOODYhorns2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Member Complaint: BLOODYhorns2
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Zero :: General Discussions :: Complaints-
Jump to: